I. Love. You.
I. Love. You.
This collection shows your gift recipient just how much you care. It's the premium experience of pampering to relive over and over through the muscle-relaxing heat bag and a Turkish bath robe. In addition to all of the perks of the Therapy collection, you get:
- A fair trade full-length Turkish bath robe, so you can cozy up and know that you're supporting women making fair wages. Read more about our Turkish vendor below**
And, as a reminder, the perks of the Therapy collection that come included in I. Love. You. are:
- A soothing heat therapy bag - I have one of these and it's phenomenally relaxing. You put it in the microwave for a couple minutes, and then wrap it around your shoulders for some instant relaxation. This bag is especially deluxe - filled with flax and organic lavender, and printed in our favorite hibiscus print, which you can see in the second photo. We recently had guests over and they ended up having a couple's fight over who would get to use the heat bag - that's how awesome these things are
- This collection also comes with a fancier handwoven basket made by businesswomen and men in Indonesia and Uganda as participants in the Blessing Basket Project. You can see the two basket options in the pictures
- A subtly-scented beeswax candle that can burn for 50 hours (20 hours over the Spa Night option). This candle is made in a solar-powered factory and burns cleanly in your home*
- 'Nilla buttermilk bath salts (8oz - sized like those trendy mason jars). These offer you the ultimate healthy bath-soak experience. They are among the most highly rated products on the Good Guide, an independent evaluator of consumer products
- 'Nilla buttermilk bath soap (5.3oz). These come equally-highly rated for healthiness and offer you some relaxation that can last
- We'll also include a letter that explains all of the gifts in the basket and why they are meaningful and good for your health
- Shipping is included
*If you want more information on what regular candles release into your home, let us know and we're happy to share the research we've collected
**Michael Turk and Company, is a designer, manufacturer, and importer of fair trade Turkish bath robes and towels, handmade in the mountainside village of Buldan, Turkey, with local finishing in Gordonsville, Virginia.
They use high-quality bamboo and Turkish cotton blend fibers, which are naturally UV protectant, bacteria resistant, ultra absorbent, soft, lightweight and fast drying.